Saturday, June 7, 2008

"NaNaNaNa Hey Hey Hey Goodbye"





I can’t believe the time has finally come; our journey here in Panama in over, and what a journey it has been. I am more than grateful to have been chosen (out of a hat) among close to 50 other people who had a strong desire to travel to Panama for community clinical. This has most definitely been a once in a lifetime experience, one which created so many unforgettable memories, enhanced several clinical skills and build friendships that will last forever. Being immersed in another’s culture for 3 weeks truly lets one understand how much they have at home, and Panama was more than just an eye-opening experience. First off, I want to say THANK YOU to both my mom and dad. Without you both this trip would not have been possible and I want you to know, it was worth every penny spent. I can’t thank you enough for allowing me have this great opportunity, I have close to 900 pictures to share and am very excited to fly home to see you.

To all my fellow nursing students and teachers, what a time we have had. From the beginning, 4 meetings prior to our travel date, I know I can say for myself that I had no idea I’d feel so close to each and everyone of you, much less consider you my family within my family. I won’t be saying “goodbye” because I will be seeing you soon. Thank You so much to everyone for everything!!




No comments: