Sunday, June 8, 2008

Finally Home!

Finally after 12 hours spent in various airports we arrived home in Tampa. Although everyone was excited to be home, we all reminised about all the experiences we shared together. From the ziplining, the mud baths, to the horseback riding, and all of our clinical activities our time spent in Panama were all things we will never forget! This trip to Panama made me realize how lucky we all our to be living in the US with the luxuries of food, water, and shelter. The trip as a whole was a very humbling and unforgetable experience. I truely feel blessed to be able to say that I was apart of this trip and everyone who went along with it. And as a side note I would like to say, it's good to be home and I will miss all the good times we spent together!

Lydia Pendino

No comments: