Friday, June 6, 2008

Last day in panama!!!

Today was our last day in panama and I can’t believe three weeks went by soo quickly! I met 14 amazing ladies and 1 gentleman. This has been a worth while experience and can’t even name all the things we did. I gave more shots than I could have ever imagine. I would like to say Happy Birthday one more time to Melissa and Jessica being that there birthday was tonight. Caitlin, lydia, Melissa, Tania, Jessica, Christine, Christina, Lexa, Erin, Lindsey, Jessica, Courtney, Tara, and James (oops I mean Jason ) it was such a pleasure be able to get to know you guys better and making this trip so awesome I wouldn’t change it for the world. If I could do it all over again I would. Thank you so much Dr. Johnson and Mrs. Gottel it was wonderful having you both as my instructors. Goodnight.


Shadae llewelyn

No comments: